SDQC - A strong foundation of master data from the very beginning
Master data management determines the quality of your merchandise management processes.
We accompany you on this path from the very beginning and show you how to make your master data quality a secure foundation for your company with the help of SDQC.
- Master data management through a combination of technical expertise and machine learning
- Complete integration into SAP
- Highest master data quality
- Error-free database as the basis for planning, management and control of company processes
- Continuous improvement of master data quality with SDQC easier than ever
- Simple reporting and analysis through full SAP integration
Innovation-Stopper Master Data
Have you missed the Webinar?
In 4 steps to consistent master data using machine learning and validation rules
In 4 steps to consistent master data
Configure Expert Rules
We call "expert rules" individually configurable rules that ensure that the creation of master data is correct. The specialist department can define these rules itself. In doing so, the validation of unique data constellations is already checked.
Even complex rules can be configured with just a few clicks, easily and without programming.
In order to get an overview as simple as possible, all rules are displayed in a "rule cockpit".
- "Machine Learning" refers to intelligent algorithms that can also be used to identify fuzzy data constellations. For example, it not only checks whether the values for weights and measures are filled in, but also whether they actually match.
- Automated default values make simple error correction possible.
- The ML-algorithm is also designed for continuous learning.
Processing: Check the configured rules
- SDQC is the only add-on for master data quality assurance that is completely integrated into SAP.
- The master data is checked both online and offline.
- On Premises and in the Cloud
Analytics: Evaluation of the master data quality
- With full SAP integration, you can access KPIs in the usual way through intuitive dashboards and scorecards.
- You can easily gain a better understanding of the data quality in your SAP system.
Highest master data quality with expert knowledge and machine learning
Advantages of master data management at a glance
Machine Learning for intelligent troubleshooting
Simple configuration of individual expert rules
Validation of master data directly during data maintenance
Mass inspection for the detection of existing defects
Can be used without programming
Modification-free integration into SAP systems
With the machine learning component of SDQC we have created another possibility to improve the master data quality sustainably. This is an important step towards the digitalisation.
Product Owner Master Data, REWE Systems
With the SAP Add-on S/DQC from retailsolutions we were able to increase our master data quality by ourselves.
Not only existing errors in the SAP article master were discovered and eliminated, but also the daily new maintenance errors are recognized directly and can be prevented by S/DQC. Since we define the rules ourselves, we can actively work on quality and be supported by Machine Learning.
Transgourmet Deutschland GmbH & Co. OHG
Head of Master Data Transgourmet Deutschland GmbH & Co. OHG
We increase the quality of our master data at the initial creation of the information with MD/QC by retailsolutions. Clearly defined rules prevent mistakes from the outset – processes are stabilized.
Gebr. Heinemann SE & Co. KG
Head of SAP Process Solutions
With MD/QC, we have created the technical conditions to permanently improve the quality of our master data.
REWE Group Buying
Swiss IT-Reseller: Artificial intelligence in retail - reality and a great deal of potentialLäs mer
Learn from retailsolutions partner Lars Klimbingat how retailers in the consumer electronics sector increase their margins and optimise their…
IT-Zoom: Support for complex tasksLäs mer
Lars Klimbingat, partner at retailsolutions, reports on how artificial intelligence is revolutionising retail and improving the use of data.
Master data as the foundation for digital developmentLäs mer
retailsolutions develops SAP add-on SDQC for business partners and material master data