retailsolutions can provide exactly the SAP support coverage you need for your business success.
Our offer includes both proactive and reactive options for Applications and BASIS support.
We are fully certified PCOE/VAR as well as an SAP Silver Partner.
We have the experience of transitioning support from one partner to another and can offer a low risk service to migrate your Landscape and Support.
These are some of the customers to whom we currently provide support:
- Comprehensive portfolio of SAP support – Application, BASIS, Enterprise, Hosting
- Fully certified PCOE/VAR as well as SAP Silver partner
- Standard ITIL processes to support retail SAP processes and systems
- Proactive and Reactive support options available
- Reliable support and adherence to the agreed SLAs
- Availability of a pool of expert SAP retail consultants
- Regular service management reviews will ensure we are exceeding your expectations of our partnership
Retail specific understanding of SAP systems and end to end processes
Tailored to your business. Choose how much support you need.
Predictable SAP Support cost
Improve your operational efficiencies
Our flexible application support model can be tailored to your exact needs. retailsolutions’ 200+ SAP Retail consultants will become your extended support network as required.
We are SAP PCOE certified following standard ITIL processes.
Our support extends from traditional support to training to day-to-day basic questions to resolving complex issues and debugging.
Second and third level support available via support portal, email or telephone.
We can also proactively support monitoring application batch and background jobs and fix them before there is an issue.
- Our experienced SAP BASIS team can administer your SAP systems for you including migrations, installations, upgrades and patching.
- Essential proactive and reactive monitoring of any SAP environment to maintain stable, consistent and effective production systems.
- We can take care of your general database administration and tuning as well as monitor the database growth and capacity planning.
- Our BASIS team can also provide additional services such as client copies, data refresh or user access and maintenance.